Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Powder Hair After Keratin Treatment

Cameroon: Paul Biya's dictatorial regime has not managed to kill Yves Michel FOTSO

FOTSO Yves Michel wrote to Deputy Prime Minister for Justice


Former A dministration Director General Camair comes to send a letter to Deputy Prime Minister for Justice asking him to put in the public everything that it is charged and to stop this psychological torture.

Excellency Mr.
Deputy Prime Minister,
Since I was in the direction of the defunct national airline, Cameroon Airlines (Camair) - June 2000 to November 2003 - I am subject to a virulent media campaign against a backdrop of misinformation unprecedented in our country. Those who are the authors tend to be printed in the opinion, the idea that I would be responsible for the cessation of activities of this company. Moreover, everything is done as if Camair was created June 20, 2000 to my appointment and liquidated November 3, 2003 to my départ.Pour my part, I am conscious of having given the best of myself to the service this company and my country during this period.

I am aware of having engaged in acts of my patriotic little fellow off the same responsibilities, would have dared.

At the expense of my own safety, I had to take bold decisions and bold, sometimes against the advice of some leading figures in the hierarchy of the state, as precaution for the safety of the President of the Republic as for that of my countrymen, without me prévaloir.Pourtant well unfortunately, I am subject to a destructive campaign of hate since 2002.

It reached its peak during the summer 2008, to the point where he found people in government who have come to! "Satisfy public opinion demanding my arrest for".
far I have confidence in the justice of my country, even though it got delivered food to that of a foreign country since late 2005 (the Swiss justice in this case), fortunately a waste of time to this day.

I certainly continued to suffer in silence these smear campaigns and destabilization if they did, as is the case since the first week of November 2010, took a new turn I only intended to discredit the international level in negotiations with foreign investors to regain control of my bank, Commercial Bank - Cameroon (CBC). Indeed, when I got the confidence of two banking groups Renowned the prestigious Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) and the Group NSIA Ivory Coast, the mandatory of the regulatory body of the banking sector in Central Africa (COBAC), noting substantial progress in negotiations, has nothing better than coming into contact with potential investors to distill incredibly alarmist claims about the status of a CBC hand, and more, on that of its promoter, Mr Yves Michel Fotso, who would stay and his imminent arrest on the other.

Excellency
This new offensive to those who want and work at any price for my disqualification or my physical death can not leave me indifferent. Also, I am compelled to call to witness the Cameroonian public and the justice of my country you permanently and represent that the situation is clarified as objectively.

A frantic search and determined a pattern of charge, from my time at the head of Camair, is conducted for eight years. And this, despite investigations by the Supreme State Control conducted in March 2006 only one period of my management, investigations, should be recalled, that led in September 2006 a report Camair exempt us from all fantastic and false accusations and slander leveled against us. Despite this, the, the hope for those of my critics who search continues for some time since the mask fell, finally relieved to see some fault, which can still be guilty of any manager, but in good faith. Obviously, this could well eventually happen someday.

Meanwhile, I pray you, in your soul: consciousness, to today's date: =
to bring cases in which I am or could be involved to the attention of the Cameroonian diplomatic representation, the Representatives from the World Bank and IMF behind which my oppressors (for personal interests and "financial killing) to require my hide" =
to say whether the refusal of Cameroonian Special Commissioner of the airport of Douala I issue a certificate of confiscation of my passport on the one hand, and the withdrawal of my passport on 8 November 2010 at the request of the Delegate General for National Security without it served me any other reason; hand, are the legal procedures of the Republic of Cameroon
= bring to the attention of national opinion International and any records to justify my arrest next (already announced by certain persons of the Republic), you would, as a representative of Justice in Cameroon, on your desktop.
= Obviously, I have no ambition, like any citizen of this country to believe that you never will have a reason to make me challenge. But the nagging question, in this fourth week of November 2010, is whether Justice would Cameroonian law, legally, without violating its own "without a record today laws and regulations, to arrest me"? of charge or indictment is drawn up against me.
Excellency Mr.
Deputy Prime Minister, Your
moral probity and sense of objectivity have citizenship. Your commitment to action based on evidence is recognized by some of your colleagues who claim otherwise your sense of humility and your ability to recognize and correct the wrongs resulting from acts of injustice.
Today I am issuing a cry from the heart. A cry citizen. That of an ordinary human being who also has limitations. Before me, those who use and abuse of sovereign power of the state for personal, are maintaining this psychological torture for years, hoping to see me crack.
the law so far "." That's why I decided to call the force of law, "I opposed" forces the people of Cameroon and the international community to witness, before being eventually a victim of ruptured aneurysm, a stroke, heart attack or just before being swept away by the death in suspicious circumstances, as was the case with my poor driver there for ten days.

In any event, I would be infinitely grateful solemnly inform the public of any legal action that exist to this day against me in the Cameroonian courts and would justify the wrongs that I suffered with all the incalculable consequences and As unimaginable as it leads to my health than in the Group's business which I am responsible.

Pending this, and thank you advance,
Please accept, Your Excellency, Mr. Vice Prime Minister, the assurances of my highest consideration and perfect. /

Douala November 22, 2010

By Yves Michel Fotso
* * Former CEO of the Camair, Pca the CBC

0 comments:

Post a Comment